As we were shopping last weekend (my birthday), hubby noticed that I passed the shoe section without checking women’s shoes on display.
There were a lot of beautiful shoes on sale, and it was a miracle I didn’t I go gaga over them.
He was amazed.
KHAN: Whoah! Did you just pass the shoe section?
ME: (looks at him and smiles)
KHAN: Why don’t you buy expensive shoes? You got (some) money (for your birthday).
ME: I just bought shoes in Hyewadong.
KHAN: Those are cheap.
ME: I’m going to buy shoes when I need them. Right now I have too many.
KHAN: (looks at me like I’m possessed)
ME: Don’t look at me like that. I’m a “changed” woman.
KHAN: (looks at me with pride and holds me closer as we were going down the escalator)
One thing I didn’t tell him… I am saving my “birthday” money to buy him the realflex shoes he has been eyeing in the mall.
MARRIAGE DOESN’T ONLY TEACH YOU HOW TO LOVE “TRULY”… IT TEACHES YOU HOW TO BE “UNSELFISH”, TOO. ^^
- A Husband and a Wife’s Vow (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Our Love Story (A Scrapbook) (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Travails of Marriage (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Reebok RealFlex Transition (dreamsofperfection.com)
- Choosing wedding shoes designed to be graceful (bridaldressin.typepad.com)
- Cinderella Slippers or Snake-skin Silver Sandals? (stylebyladyg.com)
- The Quest for Shoes! (glitterandspikes.wordpress.com)
- Calling shoeaholics: Arianne Phillips curates new international footwear site (news.yahoo.com)