I looove cheesecake! ^^ Here in Korea, my favorite cheesecake is the one from Ashley. My husband likes it, too. In fact, every year on our wedding anniversary, hubby buys cheesecake and wine for our simple celebration at home. It has become an anniversary tradition.
Ashley’s cheese cake doesn’t look as mouth-watering as other cakes in Korea that are colorful and beautifully decorated. It looks like a piece of bread (or cheese) when sliced, but wait until you taste it. It’s creamy, moist, smooth and very delicious. Hubby and I can finish half of the whole cake in one sitting.
Last Sunday, we had early dinner in Ashley. (It was supposed to be a lunch date, but we woke up at 3 PM and left the house around 5.) Ashley is an American grill and salad buffet restaurant. I like most of the salads, but sometimes the menu is changed, and some salads are replaced with other dishes. This time, the theme of the menu is Color Fall Story, so when we ate there, there were more salads to enjoy. I must have eaten too much, so when it was time for dessert, I barely had “space” for cake. Hubby and I had coffee and talked for a while. Later, we got some nachos and cake… and more coffee. ^^ I must have had five or six slices of cheese cake!
There’s also chocolate cake in Ashley, but I don’t like chocolate cake that much.
You can order cake to-go from Ashley. I think it’s a nice gift to give to a friend if you’ve been invited to lunch or dinner.
- Cheesecake Day (chrissantosra.wprdpress.com)
- Pepero Day (chrissantosra.wprdpress.com)
- Coffee Break (chrissantosra.wprdpress.com)
- Our First Church Wedding Anniversary (chrissantosra.wprdpress.com)
- White Day (chrissantosra.wprdpress.com)
- Cinnamon Cheesecake with Pumpkin Pie “Frosting” (foxandarrow.com)
- Can my cheesecake take a bath? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake (piewithsparkles.com)
- Savory Southwest Cheesecake (lauralovinglife.org)
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions (and Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe!) (thehandwrittenlife.wordpress.com)