One thing I love about South Korea is that WiFi is almost everywhere and internet connectivity is really fast. I used to wish there would be WiFi anywhere in the Philippines and that I don’t have to wait for minutes before I can connect to the internet. At least, the first wish has been granted.
My husband and I were surprised when we took a Victory Liner bus from Pasay (Manila) to Dau (Pampanga) last week. We noticed the WiFi sign on the bus, so we tried using his smart phone and my tab. There really was WiFi connection and it was faster than we expected!
I was told that many provincial buses in the Philippines have been offering WiFi services for some years now. Isn’t this great?
My husband and I used to take a nap every time we took a Philippine bus, but last time, we enjoyed the bus ride, playing internet games and surfing the net.
I wish this free Wi-Fi service would also be available in jeepneys and tricycles. ^^
- Wi-Fi on Board a Bus in the Philippines (discounttravelblogger.com)
- Ceres Liner Pioneers Wi-Fi Service on Buses (badian.weebly.com)
- Wi-Fi on a Bus (dailymotion.com)
- JAC Liner Bus Has Free Wi-Fi (danisalasalan.blogspot.kr)
- Wi-Fi that Works! Best Improvement Award of 2012! (angelsrestretreatcenter.com)