What I like about this product is that the tiny sparkles last for hours and make a fantastic shimmer effect on my daytime make-up. Sometimes, I use it on my cheeks, too. I am allergic to shimmer powder or shimmer blush, that’s why I use matte blush. Matte can be dull, so to add a little “glow” to my cheeks, I dab a little eye shimmer before applying blush.
Aritaum’s wannabe longwear shadow stick comes in eight different shades. I don’t like to wear heavy eye shadow, so I chose the lightest shades, pink and gold. Here is how pink looks like. It’s perfect for nude make-up. I didn’t put on make-up today, so I dabbed a sample on my hand.
The eye shadow stick comes with a flat brush applicator. I don’t use it often. The eye shadow applies evenly that there is no need to blend.
If you are looking for a cheaper eye shimmer that is easy to apply and stays longer, you may want to try Aritaum’s wannabe longwear shadow stick. They are still on sale. ^^
- Face Shop’s Magic Cover BB Cream and One-step BB Cleanser (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Nature Republic’s Extreme Black Easy Eyeliner (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Lip Concealer and Cushion Tint (atfirstwink.com)
- Keeping Your Makeup Melt-Proof This Summer (prweb.com)
- YGbaby wrote a new post, Korean “Bling Bling” Eye Makeup! (kpop911.com)
- Coloured Eyelashes (cutoutandkeep.net)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow. (amysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- FOTD – Longlasting Makeup for Hot Weather (beautylit.wordpress.com)
- Sephora eye shadows (iloveeyemakeup.wordpress.com)
- Five Nude Makeup Tips (facestorysg.wordpress.com)